Handrails are essential for both safety and decoration, especially in places where there is a great deal of foot traffic, such as at the top of a staircase or near the kitchen doorway. The materials from which handrails are cut can vary widely. While wood has historically been used, it can be susceptible to warping and cracking over time, whereas metal and aluminium railings may have an unsightly appearance.
Stainless steel handrail has been a choice of modern architecture since it was first developed in the early 20th century. Over this span of time, various designs have created cost-saving material that designers, developers and contractors alike all prefer to use. These handrails have stainless steel, corrosion resistance, easy to clean and beautiful, hygiene clean and easy to keep clean. They are mainly used in factories, offices, stadiums, hotels, shopping malls and other high-end commercial buildings.
Stainless steel handrail products are made of premium quality steel, and will still maintain their original lustre with age. They can also be cut to your specific length to meet any design requirements you may have and has an outstanding low maintenance cost. Pioneer Balustrades is one of the finest stainless steel handrail manufacturers and leading suppliers in Sydney.
Here are some reasons why you may want to consider stainless steel handrail for your architectural project:
● Stainless steel handrails look very attractive and they are used to make sure that users could have safe contact with them.
● A good solution for those who want to upgrade their handrail according to the latest trend.
● They are actually more durable, as well as sturdier than its counterparts which are made of wood.
● There’s no fear of scratches on the surface of it because of its metal texture.
● They have excellent resistance to corrosion.
● They are a stylish choice for interior designers and architects alike. The railings can be manufactured so as to match the home’s amenities with the latest decor trends.
● They are the most popular and versatile railings. They give a sleek, almost futuristic look to any home/office.
● Its anti-corrosive property can save you a lot of money as you no longer have to polish your handrail to keep it looking fresh and beautiful.
It is a good idea if you make your home or office as comfortable as possible. Due to the fact that new handrail can significantly improve your living condition. The handrail will be rather useful for our hands, for example during the winter time it can help us to keep our hands warm without a problem. Besides, the new handrail can look stylish, so it will decorate your house and make it more attractive.
Why should you choose Pioneer Balustrades?
We are not only an expert in manufacturing and supplying balustrade products, but we also have over 40+ years of experience in providing them to clients. Our team of experts will work with you to create the perfect balustrade solution for your property, ensuring that they meet all Australian standards and are installed correctly.
We are a Sydney-based company that provides premium quality stainless steel handrails. We are always at the forefront of product development and continually strive to bring our customers the latest in customised stainless handrail designs.
Our company has many years experience in both domestic and commercial projects. Whether you want to update your home or build a new building from scratch, we can help you find the right handrail/balustrade system for your project.
● All our products are manufactured using only premium grade materials and we ensure that they meet Australian standards.
● We are committed to providing excellent customer service and we will always go above and beyond to help you with any queries or concerns you may have.
● We provide a variety of high-quality products for your home or business, including Aluminium handrails, Stainless steel handrails, Aluminium balustrades, Glass balustrades, Gates, Fencing….
● We have been supplying quality stainless steel handrails for over 20 years.
● Most experienced and professional in the industry